In conjunction with our recent addition of the 12v garage, we’d like encourage all our 12v members to participate. We hope this adds to the experience of shopping at 12v.com.my.
Plus, you get a free gift, so, why not right?
How To Join
1. Make sure you are a registered member of 12 Volts. Click here to register.
2. Take a photo of a 12 Volts product installed on or in your vehicle.
3. Send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject GARAGE_PIC
4. If we decide that the picture is good enough, we will put them up on our garage page, and you will receive a Motive DVD very soon.
Terms and Conditions
1. Judge’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
2. 12 Volts reserves the right to use the selected images for promotions, trades, advertising, publicity and promotions in any media.
Motive DVD #3 is jam packed with modified import action from around the globe. We have Tokyo Autosalon vs SEMA, with full features on the two biggest car events in our scene. We also check out the Sydney car scene and we have our Motive Garage feature, where we continue the build-up of our project cars. The adventures of Luke Fink continue at Powercruise Darwin and we have a hot first date feature with Elissa Alva.
We also have a GTR extravaganza. There is a feature on the R34 10th Anniversary Cruise which took us on a mountain pass with some very quick GTRs. There is car features on the quad-charged R35 GTR and twin-charged S15 Silvia from Power Enterprise and a 9-second R32 that was built in Japan, but now lives in the USA.
Our headline act is the Motive DVD 2009 GTR Challenge, presented by Castrol Edge. We took 9 high powered street GTRs to battle it out on a 1500 metre runway. Street tyres, rego, no roll cages, just hardcore street GTRs. We take a look at each car and their mods before they battle it out over the quarter mile, half mile and we test their 0-100km/h and 0-200km/h times. There’s 30 minutes of runway action and over an hour of GTR goodness on Motive DVD #3.
MOTIVE DVD 2009 GTR CHALLENGE –
Presented by “CASTROL EDGE”, Nine GTR’s
unleashed on a private runway!!!
– DREAMCRUSHER – 1000+hp R32 GTR
OG JDM – 9-Second street/drag GTR
SUPER TURBO! – Quad-charged R35 GTR
and twin-charged S15 Silvia
R34 10TH ANNIVERSARY CRUISE
SEMA 2008 – The world’s biggest car show
TOKYO AUTOSALON 2009 –
The world’s best car show
FAST AND FURIOUS DRIVE-INS CRUISE –
POWERCRUISE DARWIN –
Drifting with Luke Fink
MOTIVE DVD GARAGE –
JET200 and S13 drift car
– FIRST DATE – Elissa Alva
Drift, Drag, Street, Show, Circuit. Which ones your motive?
Motive DVD 2 is a time attack special with all the action from the 2009 Yokohama Superlap at Oran Park Raceway. Over 80 minutes is dedicated to the event with driver interviews, on-board camera’s in the fastest cars at the event and a closer look at some of the cars at the event. There’s highlights and results from every session of each category, Pro, Open and Clubsprint class and full coverage of the Superlap shootout.
We also have a full feature on Mark Berry’s radical new wide body R34 GTR time attack machine, covering all the modifications, testing and full interview. There’s also a feature on Cam Dyal’s bright orange 600hp Lancer
Evolution VIII MR.
We’ve also got drift and drag action with a feature on the world’s fastest Silvia, the CRD backed DEVLISH 200SX. See Luke Fink up to his usual antics in the drift demo highlights from Powercruise Eastern Creek and there is a feature on the Project D drift school with Fernando Wierhl. JET200 also makes its debut in Motive DVD and starts its evolution from street car to track car.
2 hours of hardcore performance import action with Motive DVD 2.
– 90 Minutes of action from Yokohama
– All the action from every qualifying session
– Coverage of the Superlap shootout
– On-board cameras in the fastest time-attack cars
– Mini-features on over 10 cars
– Interviews with the top drivers
– Full feature on Mark Berry’s new R34 GTR Time
– Full feature on Cam Dyal’s 600hp Evo VIII MR
– MRT’s Evo X
JET200 Project Car – The new evolution begins
Satan’s Silvia – Check out the world’s fastest Silvia, DEVLSH
Project D – Learn to drift with the pros
Powercruise Highlights – Eastern Creek NSW
– Ursula Mayes, It’s a deal with this hottie
The first Motive DVD takes you to the Red Bull Drifting World Championships for all the action and go behind the scenes to follow the Aussies, Luke Fink and Leighton Fine, as they take on the world’s best.
Motive DVD was able to go where no other film crew were to bring you exclusive in-car and hot-pit action as well as a whole heap of fun partying, go-karting,
pre-event track testing and our goofy track report and vegemite challenge with the Corporal, Christian Pickering. We also have full features on the Kure Motorsports S15 driven by Leighton fine as well as the Driftspeed S15 driven by ex-D1GP champion Katsuhiro Ueo.
Just in-case that isn’t enough we also have exclusive footage of Team Burst drifting the touge outside of Osaka after we spent 5 hours in the mountains with the crew on our last trip to Japan.
Forget the movies, this is street drifting at its roots and some of the best coverage ever seen. There’s also a few bonus’s thrown in for good measure.
– Over 70 minutes of exclusive footage from the Red Bull Drifting World Championships
– Full feature on the Kure Motorsport S15 Silvia driven by Leighton Fine
– Behind the scenes test day with the Aussies
– Exclusive in-car footage with Mad Mike, Luke Fink, Leighton Fine, and many more…
– Follow Luke Fink and Leighton Fine as they take on the world’s best
– Full feature on the Driftspeed S15 Silvia driven by D1GP champion Ueo
– All the action from practice, qualifying and the battles
– The Corporal pit report and Vegemite Challenge
– Bonus token drift hottie Ashley Sarto spices up the Driftspeed S15
– Osaka touge street drifting with Team Burst on the mountain roads of Japan
12volts is glad to bring you Works-Engineering performance parts. No longer do you have to run around to look for these parts just to be disappointed by unavailability. These performance parts are available for numerous makes and models of vehicles. The parts range from, silicone hose kits, to cam pulley, crank pulley, throttle body, fuel rail kits, camshaft and numerous more.
Some of the makes and models covered are:-
Perodua: MYVI, Kelisa, Kancil
Proton: Satria Neo, Gen 2, Pesona, Waja, Wira, Pesona, Saga