The first Motive DVD takes you to the Red Bull Drifting World Championships for all the action and go behind the scenes to follow the Aussies, Luke Fink and Leighton Fine, as they take on the world’s best.
Motive DVD was able to go where no other film crew were to bring you exclusive in-car and hot-pit action as well as a whole heap of fun partying, go-karting,
pre-event track testing and our goofy track report and vegemite challenge with the Corporal, Christian Pickering. We also have full features on the Kure Motorsports S15 driven by Leighton fine as well as the Driftspeed S15 driven by ex-D1GP champion Katsuhiro Ueo.
Just in-case that isn’t enough we also have exclusive footage of Team Burst drifting the touge outside of Osaka after we spent 5 hours in the mountains with the crew on our last trip to Japan.
Forget the movies, this is street drifting at its roots and some of the best coverage ever seen. There’s also a few bonus’s thrown in for good measure.
– Over 70 minutes of exclusive footage from the Red Bull Drifting World Championships
– Full feature on the Kure Motorsport S15 Silvia driven by Leighton Fine
– Behind the scenes test day with the Aussies
– Exclusive in-car footage with Mad Mike, Luke Fink, Leighton Fine, and many more…
– Follow Luke Fink and Leighton Fine as they take on the world’s best
– Full feature on the Driftspeed S15 Silvia driven by D1GP champion Ueo
– All the action from practice, qualifying and the battles
– The Corporal pit report and Vegemite Challenge
– Bonus token drift hottie Ashley Sarto spices up the Driftspeed S15
– Osaka touge street drifting with Team Burst on the mountain roads of Japan