Drift, Drag, Street, Show, Circuit. Which ones your motive?
Motive DVD 2 is a time attack special with all the action from the 2009 Yokohama Superlap at Oran Park Raceway. Over 80 minutes is dedicated to the event with driver interviews, on-board camera’s in the fastest cars at the event and a closer look at some of the cars at the event. There’s highlights and results from every session of each category, Pro, Open and Clubsprint class and full coverage of the Superlap shootout.
We also have a full feature on Mark Berry’s radical new wide body R34 GTR time attack machine, covering all the modifications, testing and full interview. There’s also a feature on Cam Dyal’s bright orange 600hp Lancer
Evolution VIII MR.
We’ve also got drift and drag action with a feature on the world’s fastest Silvia, the CRD backed DEVLISH 200SX. See Luke Fink up to his usual antics in the drift demo highlights from Powercruise Eastern Creek and there is a feature on the Project D drift school with Fernando Wierhl. JET200 also makes its debut in Motive DVD and starts its evolution from street car to track car.
2 hours of hardcore performance import action with Motive DVD 2.
– 90 Minutes of action from Yokohama
– All the action from every qualifying session
– Coverage of the Superlap shootout
– On-board cameras in the fastest time-attack cars
– Mini-features on over 10 cars
– Interviews with the top drivers
– Full feature on Mark Berry’s new R34 GTR Time
– Full feature on Cam Dyal’s 600hp Evo VIII MR
– MRT’s Evo X
JET200 Project Car – The new evolution begins
Satan’s Silvia – Check out the world’s fastest Silvia, DEVLSH
Project D – Learn to drift with the pros
Powercruise Highlights – Eastern Creek NSW
– Ursula Mayes, It’s a deal with this hottie