1) Picture below shows the housing, with the cover opened and a tweeter still attached to the mounting.
2) Notice that the aluminum bracket inside the cover is removed, so that the tweeter and its mounting can be attached to it.
3) Picture below shows the tweeter attached to the housing’s cover. You will need to use thick double sided tapes to fix the tweeter firmly to the housing’s cover.
4) This is how it would look after the housing cover is reinstalled back to the housing body.
5) Here’s how it looks under the housing.
6) Now, let’s say if you have a 25mm tweeter with the housing removed, as shown in the picture below- the middle piece. The left one is with the tweeter mounting still attached and the right piece is the housing cover with the aluminum bracket.
7) You will also need to use thick double sided tape to attach the tweeter (without mounting) to the aluminum bracket.
8) Screw the aluminum bracket back to the housing cover, and then proceed to attach the housing cover to the housing body. You’ll need to pull and straighten the wires from time to time while reattaching the housing cover back to its body to avoid the wires twisting inside the housing.